Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

The clematis has finally bloomed.
A new addition for the pond.
A new jack for the dogs. It is their favorite toy. All three can get a piece at the same time.
I found a statue for Alex's garden.

I am just thankful for the day. Started out playing with the dogs in the backyard. Enjoyed the gardens. Work was good. Margaret and I made a food run to Panera midday for the crew. My husband and daughter and I went out to dinner. It's always a good day when you don't have any dishes to do. After dinner, my husband and I put together some new tomato cages. The ones we have used the last couple of years haven't worked-- just too many fruit to hold up. The only bad news is that the Orioles lost.

2 comments:

Ben said...

We're finally on the same schedule with something back east. Our clematis is also blooming and growing like crazy.

gerry said...

Every year I wait and wait and all I get is green. Then it overcomes the porch, I cut it back, and it blooms.